Branch: Automotive-Tier1 Supplier
Location: USA, CA - Area San José
For the new JIS plant (brownfield project) in area San José, CA we are looking for a
Human Resources Manager / HR Manager.
- Be fully accountable and responsible for coordinating all HR-related topics and act as a guiding partner in the startup of our new plant
- Be responsible for developing a plant headcount and personnel cost budget in collaboration with the Finance Department
- Develop and set-up new recruiting channels and conduct interviews with qualified candidates
- Contribute to and promote a comfortable and motivating organizational culture in order to attract potential candidates, motivate current employees, and retain top talents
- Act as the strategic partner and in-house consultant to upper management and department managers
- Guarantee working conditions that are in compliance with the “Group Health, Safety & Environment” policies
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, psychology, or human resources and at least 5+ years of professional HR experience in the automotive industry
- Good analytical, problem solving, time management, conflict management, and negotiation skills are required
- A positive and motivating personality and a passion for inspiring and persuading people
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel internationally and domestically to the different plants is required (up to 20%)
Do you want to be a part of team that invests in and produces innovative products? We are looking forward to your spirit and your motivation to bring our company to the finish line!
Please send us your application via email. For further information or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. Your contact person is Ms. Alke Siemer.