Type of employment: permanent contract
Branch: Automotive Supplier Industrie / Tier 1 – Assembly - Logistic
Area: Southern Germany
• Responsible for the Operational Excellence for all European Plants
• Ensure that the talent mix as well as the organizational structure is optimal to produce goods on schedule and within the planned budget at highest quality related to HSE, process optimization and further regulations.
• Responsible for strategic planning until operations including direct report leads (manufacturing, continuous improvement, quality, technical operations, HSE, supply chain, maintenance, plant engineering) as well as technical support for optimization of processes.
• Direct and execute operations and supplier management strategies to ensure on-time delivery of parts with highest quality and lowest cost, thereby meeting all commitments relating to deliveries, quality and cost, including make/buy decisions.
• Support processes to improve strategic planning of inventory, utilization of factory resources, and drive integrated executive alignment to improve customer satisfaction, market share and profit.
• Supervise the deployment of an integrated supply chain organization model, roles, processes and KPI’s.
• Analyze the causal relationship between supply chain performance, providing actionable insights.
• Ensure compliance with QMS in line with required QA regulations.
• Develop and meet budgets. Improve financial performance through inventory management/reduction. Develop new means to reduce costs while maintaining business objectives.
• Create new, or modify existing, business practices and processes to address the dynamics of an evolving organization.
• Estimate present and future requirements, trends, problems and profit opportunities for the Site. Drive the Operations organization to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, on-time-to-promise and product quality.
• Keep site general management informed due to critical issues
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Business or Scientific Discipline or equivalent
• 12+ years’ of applicable experience with a minimum of 8 years of comprehensive, specialized experience in the management / leadership of interdisciplinary operational teams and related programs in Automotive
• Experience in Assembly, Injection Molding and Interior Products
• Strong strategic thinking, with an understanding of complex business/financial data – able to link financial outcomes with operational actions, developing operational plan and organization structures aligned with business needs.
• Ability to lead a diverse workforce and provide a positive and progressive work environment.
• Experience with developing budgets and proven success in meeting budgets
• Experience in improving KPI achievements and Toyota Production System
• Strong problem solving and analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
• Ability to direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously, under frequently changing priorities
• Appropriate knowledge of ISO and TS 16949 / IATF 16949 standards
• Six Sigma Green Belt preferable
• Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel
Please send us your application via email. For further information or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. Your contact person is Ms. Alke Siemer.